Become visible today
Australian Tea Farmers, Chinese Tea Farmers, Japanese Tea Farmers, Korean Tea Farmers, Nepalese Tea Farmers
Become a member of the Australasian Tea Association and take advantage of membership benefits. Click here to select a suitable plan for you.
The Association is committed to representing the entire tea industry and drives sustainable growth through forward-thinking collaboration. Its aim is to be recognised as the independent authority on tea for the region.
While pursuing the wider objectives of the Association and meeting members’ needs, the overall vision is to generate a greater awareness for the and the industry in Australasia and protect its long-term viability.
Members of the Australasian Tea Association will receive:
• Direct access to the most respected tea professionals in the industry
• Member discount for course registrations and tea events
• A subscription to a bi-monthly Members-only newsletter to keep abreast of the latest tea trends and industry developments
• Guest features (2 times p.a.) in The Leaf Hunter newsletter (readership of XK)
• Guest feature articles or promotion (1-time p.a.) on the Associations resource page/blog
• Networking opportunities with other industry leaders, suppliers and potential customers at Members-only webinars, online forums and events
• Host your own Members-only webinars and workshops (1-time p.a.) on specialised topics
• Company recognition on the website (12-month directory listing), homepage feature (1-time p.a.) and social media channels (2 times p.a.)
• Access to the Members-only area of the website where you can:
o Source information from the library and access an extensive array of tea resources;
o Learn What’s Picking in the fields;
o Keep abreast of important tea industry statistics;
o Hear straight from the coalface – weekly country reportage
o Post comments in the forum for eliciting input and feedback
• Exclusive member discount to Tea Journey, the global industry’s latest and most comprehensive mobile tea journal connecting growers in 35 countries with consumers worldwide
• Discount to receive membership of The Rare Tea Club